the fabulous adventures of a full-time working mom raising a toddler in boston

Sunday, June 16, 2013

First Father's Day - Kasen, Daddy, and Grandma (Gong Gong)


Kasen and Ken's first Father's Day! It also happened to my mom's birthday, so we celebrated the Hallmark holiday and my mom's birthday with brunch at Yangtze River in Lexington. It was delicious! Kasen started to fuss towards the middle of brunch, so the five of us (Ken, myself, my mom, my dad, and my grandmother) took turns taking care of him. Towards the end of brunch Ken took Kasen outside to the park and found out that he loved walking/crawling/playing in the grass. Kasen is such a (chubby) character.








SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© a tiny spark of happenstance | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig