the fabulous adventures of a full-time working mom raising a toddler in boston

Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Pehr Designs Canvas Storage in Pom Pom



One oef my favorite mom and style blogs is Veronika's Blushing - she featured these awesome canvas storage (Hampers, bins, cubes, pints! All different sizes!) from Pehr Designs that she admittedly found on instagram (I'm a loyal follower now, too). These cheery rainbow pom pom bins caught my eye, and decided that our daughter needed to have them in her room. I bought the hamper (they weren't on the site anymore but I found them on the iPhone app Spring - yep, named after Spring Street in NYC), two bins, and one pint. If you sign up for the newsletter, you get 15% off your purchase which is good for a whole month. I also saw these on Giggle, but I couldn't wait for one of their sales to pop up.....so, I pulled the trigger and had a few send to my parents' house to store until it's time to move into the new (old) house.


Pehr Designs Mini Pom Pom Bins
I also picked up two grey speck ones on eBay for much less - anyone who knows me knows that I have an intense soft spot for polka dots.

Grey Speck Bin
Pehr Designs Grey Speck Bins

I spied the below on Google images - so in love with just how bright and uplifting they are!


SO excited for our house to be done so I can start putting together baby girl's cheery nursery!



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© a tiny spark of happenstance | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig