the fabulous adventures of a full-time working mom raising a toddler in boston

Saturday, February 13, 2016

Light Sabers from Target

I was at Target recently picking up some Valentine's Day supplies and gifts for Kasen's pre-school teachers and while I was waiting in line spied some oh so very awesome looking light sabers. Kasen wasn't yet into Star Wars but he loved his friend Olivia's pink light up wand, which he called a "light saber" so I thought it would be fun to have them on hand for emergencies (or when I need to bribe him). Yes, I admit it - I have a stash of special toys and chocolate for times when I need a little extra "help." Like when I need to convince him to get his haircut because he is starting to look a little unruly. That's when the light sabers came in handy!

I asked the nice woman in front of me who was obviously doing the same thing - her eyes lit up when I asked her where she got them. It's from the dangerous dollar spot section right when you walk in! Best place to find favors and cheap prizes, hands down. I hurried on over and picked up one in every color (green for Yoda, blue for Anakin, and red for whatever bad guy Kasen decides upon). They light up and make noises that make you feel like you're in another galaxy. The best part? They were ONLY THREE DOLLARS. YES. $3! Majorly winning. I felt like I won the lottery.





SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© a tiny spark of happenstance | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig