the fabulous adventures of a full-time working mom raising a toddler in boston

Tuesday, March 3, 2015

The Céline Nano




My best friends and our kids at Museum of Science (missing from this picture is Linda!)
As a mom tired of carrying around a diaper bag, but still wanting to stay hands free I have searched long and hard for small yet stylish crossbody bags. Enter the Celine Nano. I got it in Orage, a gorgeous dark blue grey from Céline's Fall 2013 collection. I am so in love with it and it has easily become one of my most used bags outside of my Annabel Ingall large tote (for work) and Chloe Small Marcie Crossbody (my other go to when I'm running after Kasen). It carries all of the essentials - wallet, keys, sunglasses, phones, lipgloss, tissues, a diaper, small pack of wipes and even a small dinosaur or two (Kasen is obsessed with bringing at least two dinosaurs with him everywhere).  It's actually quite sad that I have a huge collection of gorgeous bags (Celine, Chanel, Chloe, Balenciaga, Miu Miu, and LV) but they hardly get used.  But seriously. Who says moms have to be frumpy and not stylish? Psssh.




celebrities wearing celine nano luggage smiley face boston shoulder crossbody bag

celebrities wearing celine nano luggage smiley face boston shoulder crossbody bag


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© a tiny spark of happenstance | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig