the fabulous adventures of a full-time working mom raising a toddler in boston

Monday, July 27, 2015

J.Crew's Crewcuts 75% Off Final Sale

Crewcuts Ludlow Collection

We all know babies grow quickly and in a blink of an eye they outgrow everything. Yet I can't bring myself to really get any cheesy character gear - I prefer buying clothes that will last through several washes and hold up nicely but doesn't get dated. I want to be able to pass them down as hand me downs to future brothers or future nephews but never have them really feel that way. And just because they're babies doesn't mean they can't be stylish - why sacrifice style for price? I admit it - I love dressing my 3 year old like the spunky, stylish little man he is. Why not enjoy both a price that's nice on the wallet while not sacrificing style? You just have to be diligent about it. And be a troll like me for kids' sales. I never like to buy things as I need them - there is a greater likelihood that you'll pay full price. So I search for items well in advance of technically needing them, knowing full well that Kasen will soon outgrow his current threads.

When Crewcuts announced a 75% off final sale off ALREADY discounted prices I uh, could not help myself. If I blinked items sold out quickly! However, I was able to find several tees and long-sleeve tees in size 4-5 for next year (Kasen is wearing size 3 now) for $5 to $6 a piece after the discount. And Crewcuts always has free shipping. What's not to love? We had two of our good friends also get engaged in the last two weeks, so in anticipation of future weddings I was thrilled to see the boys' version of the Ludlow suit jacket and skinny pant in Italian chino on sale. The blazer was $22.50 and the matching pants $10.00. That's a STEAL. Use the code SUMMERSALE! I'm still so thrilled with having nabbed two suits for $32.50 each when together they would originally cost $226 together. I'm seeing the inventory and selection dwindle, so go check it out fast!

Boys' Ludlow Suit Jacket in Italian Chino, $22.50 after discount, originally $148
Boys' Slim Ludlow Suit Pant in Italian Chino, $10.00 after discount, originally $78
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© a tiny spark of happenstance | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig