the fabulous adventures of a full-time working mom raising a toddler in boston

Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Essie Ladylike

With my Dior Riviera (a vibrant orange red) clad nails chipping horribly and an office meeting on the calendar in the morning I knew I needed something a bit more professional than the light blue I've been dying to sport (Essie Saltwater Happy from the Summer 2015 Peach Side Babe Collection - this will have to wait). Ever since having Kasen I've become an early riser, often up in the wee hours at 530am. Most people would probably think I'm insane, but I find it strangely peaceful. This is when I have a little quiet to make a coffee in my Bodum French press or give myself a quick mani and/or pedi. Given the meeting I did a quick mani in Essie's Ladylike, a perfect neutral, mauvey nude for my Asian skin tone. I love it because it still screams style in that you have it together. Seen with some of my favorite bracelets (T to B) - Cooperative de Creation Monmarte Gold Plated Wrap Bracelet, Stella & Dot Renegade Cluster Bracelet, Gorjana Graham Neon Yellow Leather Wrap Bracelet, and Michael Kors Rosegold Leather Wrap Bracelet (which was a birthday gift from one of my dearest friends, Vincy!). And yes, that's my Mansur Gavriel Canvas Bucket bag in the corner!

Essie Ladylike

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© a tiny spark of happenstance | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig