the fabulous adventures of a full-time working mom raising a toddler in boston

Friday, April 18, 2014

21 Months!

On Good Friday (in actuality he turned 21 months a few days before that!) since I had the day off from work I decided to take Kasen to Jam Time. It took us a while to get out of the house but when we finally did and I pulled into the parking lot 20 minutes later he had already passed out! I let him sleep for a full half hour before taking him out of the car seat. When we got to Jam Time, he was fully aware of what was going on -he knew exactly where he was and I could see him already creating a game plan to head to his favorite stations. Generally it's the lego station with animal legos, the kitchen, the animal barn, the ball pit, and the big boy slides. We spent two hours there, had lunch (pasta and chicken soup with veggies) quickly before Kasen declared he was "bao bao!" (full) and tried to run off to go back to playing. Met a few moms too and one told me that her second was easier and that having two kids was easier than having one. Um, what? Excuse me? I was baffled. How did this woman do it?

Kasen had so much fun he didn't want to leave. He was riding one of the toy fire trucks when I had to bribe him with fries - I said we would go buy fries to eat. "Fry?" he said. He immediately put both of his arms up for me to carry him out of the toy fire truck. Haha!








SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© a tiny spark of happenstance | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig