the fabulous adventures of a full-time working mom raising a toddler in boston

Saturday, December 28, 2013

Making Friends at Nordstrom

Yes, we're at the Natick Collection again, this time at Nordstrom returning a bunch of North Face jackets I bought for Kasen. I didn't know which one would fit but would give me the best bang for the buck so that he could potentially wear it next year so I bought different sizes and styles. I ultimately settled on the Moondoggy quilted down reversible jacket in cosmic blue 3T - sleeves are a little long, but it's perfect because he can wear extra layers inside without the bulk and it's long enough to cover his bum.


After I did all of the returning Kasen saw the fish swimming happily in the aquarium nearby and started to say "FISSSSSSSHHHHHHH." He drags out the SHHHHH part when he says fish. Cracks me up. I think this is his first English word given that all of the other words he says are in Cantonese. The sales lady gave him a free balloon while he was hanging out by the aquarium. Needless to say he was thrilled:)

Also note that Kasen is wearing some rather colorful clothes. He's wearing a bandanna bib from Next, and his top and pants are from Polarn O. Pyret (affectionately nick named POP). I seem to have an affinity for British and European clothes, because I also bought a bunch of new items from Mini Boden for Spring. POP has an awesome sale right now in stores (I went to the POP at the Street in Chestnut Hill). I walked away with a ton of items for now and later. They're so well made, cute, and super soft. I'll have to make sure to post my loot sometime!





SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© a tiny spark of happenstance | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig