the fabulous adventures of a full-time working mom raising a toddler in boston

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Just like Mommy - from the nose down ;)


My baby picture at 6 months above, courtesy of my mom. And Kasen below at 5.5 months. He's Ken from the eyes up and me from the nose down. He's really only more recently begun to look like me because his face is so chubby and round, and mommy has a round face. Plus it's only when he smiles that we have a resemblance. I do love that as he grows and gets a little older he changes just a little bit, to look a little more like one of us. I love that he has both of us in him (whether good or bad!)

Love you little honey! You have bits and pieces of mommy and daddy!

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© a tiny spark of happenstance | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig