the fabulous adventures of a full-time working mom raising a toddler in boston

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Milestones: First Words Ba Ba!

So while Kasen has been babbling and cooing nonstop since he was 6.5 weeks old, today it became clear that he was linking more words together and starting to use consonants. Which words, do you ask? Well.

Kasen said it over and over today. Ba ba. Ba ba ba ba ba. We THINK he might have said Ma too but he didn't repeat it the same way he did Ba. Sigh.

I'm trying really, really hard to not feel so bad that Kasen said "ba ba" first because it's simply easier for babies to say, but I can't pretend. It hurts. Come on Kasen. How come you didn't say "ma ma" first? Of course my husband is gloating with glee.

Kasen loves Apple, and he love my Macbook Pro. I grabbed my phone as my jaw dropped in surprise as Kasen got his Dad to bring him over to my Macbook Pro (his yeh yeh, or paternal grandpa, taught him how to walk - with support of course - but he knows how to lift one foot after the other to move forward. Unbelieveable). Don't all babies? Steve Jobs somehow was so genius that he is still able to reach out to future generations, too.






SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© a tiny spark of happenstance | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig