the fabulous adventures of a full-time working mom raising a toddler in boston

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Diapering on the Go!

Even after three months I was still on the search for a better solution to diaper up baby Kasen on the go. My Lesportsac bag comes with a diaper pad, but it's meh. And the jj cole baby wipes pouch was pretty cool, but the diaper pad that comes it is again kinda meh. Whenever I did try and change Kasen I was pulling out diapers and diaper rash cream and the wipes  in addition to the pad. Why wasn't there a streamlined all in one solution?

Lo and behold I found it and when I did I was ecstatic. Baby gear website Giggle has its own version (I am in LOVE with the Giggle colorful stripes print) in collaboration with SkipHop (another favorite brand of mine!). It's called the Pronto! Mini Changer. I love it to pieces. It's my favorite object in the diaper bag, and it's also really cute to boot. I stash my Pampers sensitive wipes in the mesh pocket (I don't use the red plastic case included), the diapers in the zippered pocket with the Desitin, and I am all set! The diapers serve a double duty, too - as a little cushion for my little man's noggin. All in one, no fuss, and no juggling. Awesome especially when you have an already squirmy baby =)


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© a tiny spark of happenstance | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig