the fabulous adventures of a full-time working mom raising a toddler in boston

Friday, June 5, 2015

Five for Friday

Wine2Go
1. Wine2Go, the Foldable Wine Bottle. I love picnics, and I love wine, and now I can finally merge the two together this summer!



The salumi and formaggi counter in the New York Eataly.
Eataly in NYC / Courtesy of Virginia Rollison
2.  Boston's Prudential is closing to make way for Mario Batali's Eataly. Yes! Finally one of our own after being so jealous that NYC had one.





3. Amazon Now. As a Prime Amazon Mom member, Amazon has saved me so many times, whether it's a last minute birthday present or toilet paper because we are down to our very last roll. As a mom I have no time to do normal shopping, so I order everything online and have it shipped. Amazon only made it better - now making the instant gratification of going to a store nearly obsolete, you can have thousands of items in select cities in your grasp in the same day! AMAZING. I am a loyal fan.



Money Saving Gap Hacks From An Insider

4. 16 Insider Secrets from a Seasoned Gap Employee. I buy alot of Kasen's clothes from Gap, but only when there are 40% off online sales or extra 40% clearance in the store. Lots of great tips if you are looking to stretch your dollar for your (growing) littles. As the KrazyKouponLady says,"

With the right strategy, you can pay less for a Gap wardrobe than one from Walmart."






5. The World's 50 Best Restaurants, sent to me by my friend Rena. I'm sad I've only been to one on the list! #5, Eleven Madison Park. Regardless, I hold the experience there so dear to my heart!

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© a tiny spark of happenstance | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig