the fabulous adventures of a full-time working mom raising a toddler in boston

Thursday, March 5, 2015

Throwback Thursday: Ling's Bridal Shower

For Throwback Thursday since I'm feeling so springy as temps have risen into the 40s here in Boston (that's practically Summer in most Bostonians' minds), I thought I'd feature Ling's bridal shower brunch today. I'm not sure where I found the time to plan Ling's bridal shower brunch between work and Kasen and well, living life, but I did! Brunch at my favorite restaurant Mistral was not only delicious but also a hit. We also put together the floral arrangements ourselves from 3 bunches for $10 at our local floral department at StarMarket. The favors were from Cameo Macaron.


















SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© a tiny spark of happenstance | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig