the fabulous adventures of a full-time working mom raising a toddler in boston

Wednesday, March 4, 2015

kate spade for the littles




Oh man. In my inbox today I got an announcement from kate spade announcing their children's wear line for girls and toddlers! I love my Kasen and it's been fun trying to be creative with stylishly dressing a little boy, but it's times like this I wish I had a girl. Boooooo:(*



Obviously, the kate spade/jack spade for GapKids launched in late fall 2014 clearly was a promise of good things to come, and giving us a little preview of their whimsy with children's clothes. Apparently the potential business line had so much promise that they just made their first foray into it. On the collab, while alot of stuff was sold out for girls for toddler boys I was super ecstatic that I was able to nab a Jack Spade x Gap Kids geo camo winter parka for just under $50 (from $148!) in a toddler size 4 for next winter. Booyah!

Kate Spade & Jack Spade ♥ Gapkidsコラボ

 Jack Spade Camo Jacket






SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© a tiny spark of happenstance | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig