the fabulous adventures of a full-time working mom raising a toddler in boston

Monday, March 16, 2015

Herschel Heritage Backpack

The Herschel Heritage Mid Volume Backpack in Houndstooth


Let's be honest here. I've never really been a backpack person. I don't really like backpacks. They should only be relegated to students and people who are "backpacking" their way through several countries.

However, as Kasen is beginning to outgrow his stroller, and the huge storage space and organizer/caddy I'm used to will no longer be available for my disposal, I can't just stuff diapers/wipes/snacks/sippy cups/milk/toys/crayons/ipad mini in my crossbody (which I have been coveting because it allows me to be hands free). To continue to stay hands free I was reluctant to go down the route of looking for a backpack. I knew this would become necessary at some point because we're planning several trips this year (more on that later).


Shopbop was recently having a sale and I spied Herschel's Heritage Backpack in Houndstooth for 30% off. While everyone was probably shopping for Stuart Weitzman 50/50 boots or some staple J Brands for their closet, I was looking for a backpack. Yep.

I initially saw it in person at Nordstrom on a shelf in the men's department and it caught my eye - my husband was surprised and said,"Wait, you like backpacks now?" No, not really. But I really loved the print!

So when it went on sale I thought I should bite the bullet and at least get a pattern that I loved. I still don't loooove backpacks, but I think I'm okay with carrying one as long as it's this one. Heh. 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© a tiny spark of happenstance | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig