the fabulous adventures of a full-time working mom raising a toddler in boston

Sunday, January 18, 2015

Puzzling

My son loves dinosaurs, and we slowly realized after one weekend of playing puzzles at a friend's house that he also really loves puzzles. So I purchased him a few of Melissa & Doug's 50 piece puzzles, in both the ocean scene and the dinosaur scene. I didn't expect him to be able to put it together right away, and I didn't believe my inlaws when they told me he could easily do it himself. But I saw it with my own eyes one weekend - he had incredible focus and put together the puzzle in a half hour, somehow knowing exactly what orientation they should be in. It baffled me that he was able to do that at 2 and a half. Scary.






SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© a tiny spark of happenstance | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig