the fabulous adventures of a full-time working mom raising a toddler in boston

Friday, September 21, 2012

Baby Art

We can finally put all of Baby Kasen's artwork up! I blogged about all of the artwork we got from etsy artists, but we've been waiting for the very last piece before we could officially put everything up. I make no excuses about my obsession with gilt groupe - I've been an active user ever since it first came out. I stalk it every day for great and unique deals and came across personalized canvas art from LexModern (I paid a discounted price for the art through gilt groupe). I love their prints! All of the artwork consists of original designs by Melanie Young, who is also a fellow mommy! We got the robot one for Kasen - it arrived on our door step today!



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© a tiny spark of happenstance | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig