the fabulous adventures of a full-time working mom raising a toddler in boston

Wednesday, February 24, 2016

The Hatch Collection Sample Sale Today until 2/25

During my pregnancy and even before my pregnancy I was obsessed with the Hatch Collection - the perfect un-maternity wear that's awesome for before, during, and after. I'm a loyal follower on instagram, and found out that Hatch was having their sample sale in NYC today, over at 412 Broadway, 5th Floor, New York, NY from 11am to 7pm. NY Racked did a nice little feature in case you want to spy what they have in stock before heading out! Since I couldn't be there, I reached out to Hatch's personal shopper, Chloe to let her know what I was looking for - she got back to me immediately! Here's a sample of what they had in stock along with the prices:



281
The Jersey Drape Dress in Speckled Stripe

272
The Shirtdress in Olive
258
The Bombay Dress in white
298
The Agyness Dress in Charcoal

271
The Ophelia Dress in Charcoal

I already had the Speckled Scarlet Stripe top and wasn't crazy about the material, loved the Bombay Dress (I ADORE drop waist dresses) but was afraid that it being in white it would get dirty too easily (between a toddler and a newborn, the chances of that happen are more than likely), the Agyness Dress was gorgeous but I was afraid it wouldn't wash/hold up well - honestly, I don't have time to hand wash anything (and even at sample sale prices it was still expensive), and the Ophelia Dress is gorgeous but probably wouldn't wear well into the Spring/Summer since it was made of a heavier material for winter. That left the Shirtdress, which I thought would be great for both work and play and sleeves could be rolled up for the upcoming warmer Spring weather. As I got ready to pay I got an email back saying someone purchased it at the sample sale already! Darn! Oh well. Next time. But if you're in NYC, you need to go check it out. My favorite dresses from them are the Jersey Drape dress (love the slouchy, comfy look) - I have this in two colors, and the Market Dress, which I have in a navy blue. Can't wait for it to get warmer to rock these again!

The Jersey Drape Dress in Charcoal
92
The Market Dress in Navy Blue
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© a tiny spark of happenstance | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig