the fabulous adventures of a full-time working mom raising a toddler in boston

Saturday, August 1, 2015

Fisher-Price Deluxe Booster Seat

Fisher-Price Deluxe Booster Seat | Courtesy of Amazon

While my little man is no longer using his, this came up in a conversation with one of my good friends whose daughter is 8.5 months old. We're going out for tapas for an early dinner today in Brookline along with our kids in tow, and I thought it might be great for her daughter to join us at the dinner table as opposed to her being stuck in her car seat. I offered to bring our booster, though with the caveat that I would bring it IF I could find it:)

Easily one of the most useful items in our baby product arsenal (and of course there have undoubtedly been items that I've regretted buying, but more on that at a later time), I could not say more awesome things about the Fisher-Price Deluxe Booster Seat.  We have ours in the Brown/Tan.

When we ate out or went to my mom's or anyone's house it was nice to bolt that to a chair so that he could sit and eat with us. It has a higher backing, is adjustable, and you can attach it to any chair since it has adjustable straps, and the best part is the tray - since it's your own, your can eat her finger foods without you having to worry about cleaning or deal with germs on another table because you clean it before each use. It has a double tray feature so once one gets uber dirty you can remove it. We used it for a good amount of time, from around 8 months to maybe 2. Easy to carry too! Totally worth it.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© a tiny spark of happenstance | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig