the fabulous adventures of a full-time working mom raising a toddler in boston

Friday, July 31, 2015

Five for Friday


Okinawa Churaumi Aquarium
Okinawa Churami Aquarium | Courtesy of Flicker/hello_hiroki
1 | Kasen is obsessed with animals and creatures of all kinds. Dinosaurs, creepy crawlies, sea animals, you name it! One of his favorite vacations was to Atlantis - we went to the Dig several times a day over the course of the week just staring at the different sea animals and exclaiming said animal out loud every time he'd spot one. In trying to plan our next family vacation I stumbled upon this awesome list of the world's largest aquariums. I'm itching to go to Okinawa's Churami Aquarium.


Mint Chcoolate Chip Macaron Ice Cream Sandwiches | Photo Courtesy of Tastemade

2 | Oh my. I need this in my life! The mashup of my two faves - macarons and ice cream - and ice cream screams SUMMER! Kasen's favorite flavor is mint chocolate chip - he would love these.


H&M Dinosaur Sweatpants | Photo Courtesy of H&M
3 | I saw these in H&M's catalog that came in the mail yesterday and decided Kasen needed to have these. How could you resist Stegosaurus patches at the knees? I went to purchase them today and they have already sold out in all sizes below 7-8y! Booooo.

Summer in Boston | PHOTO COURTESY OF MATTHIAS ROSENKRANZ VIA CREATIVE COMMONS
4 | It's August tomorrow. It's hard to believe Summer's almost over, as we have limited summer days in Boston we have to make the most of them! Looking for free things to do in Boston in August? Look no further, courtesy of Boston Magazine.

What Should Your Animagus Form Be?
What Should your Animagus Be? | Courtesy of Playbuzz

5 | Yes. I'm a big Harry Potter fan. I'm not ashamed to admit it. I'm desperately hoping Kasen will be too. I've converted my husband...sorta. So when this showed up in my feed, I had to take it. Come on. It's Friday. Have some fun! I'm a phoenix, which doesn't surprise me. What's your animagus?

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© a tiny spark of happenstance | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig