the fabulous adventures of a full-time working mom raising a toddler in boston

Thursday, July 31, 2014

Mini Boden Novelty Hat & Mitten Set



For the three winter seasons I've only found that the best hat and mitten sets have come from Mini Boden. They're cute, they fit great, they're soft, and they're lined with fleece on the inside so they aren't scratchy. This upcoming season was no exception. When Mini Boden sent me a note and said that the Autumn Collection was available on pre-order, I loaded up on the usuals - the essential long-sleeve t's, the essential jersey pants, and most importantly, the hat & mitten sets. This year they have the bear and the london double decker bus. When we got it in the mail Kasen wanted badly to wear the bear hat and mittens. I don't blame him. They're so darn stinkin cute! Heck, I'd even want one myself!

 

 



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© a tiny spark of happenstance | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig