the fabulous adventures of a full-time working mom raising a toddler in boston

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Kasen's 2 Year Check-Up


Life is good. Munching on potato wedges and chilling out with dinosaurs (K was super excited to see his favorite "kong long" and fishhhh) while waiting to see the doc for his 2y checkup. 
I am pleased to report that the kiddo's iron level is back to NORMAL. PHEW. 12.7. He was half that to dangerous levels 2 months ago. We've been fairly religious about giving him his iron drops daily, and his eating habits have gotten increasingly better - now he asks for food instead of milk when he's hungry. And I'm happy to say he is also eating meat - if I cut it small enough. Lazy chewer. Seriously. What a relief. I feel like a huge load has been lifted off my shoulders. The woes of moms and their toddlers.

He is 36 inches tall and 26 lbs. Skinny and tall. Though I think he's really heavy - I feel like my arms are about to fall off. I have to shift him back and forth because my arms get so achy from holding him! People consistently say that double the toddler's height at 2 years is their full adult height. So does that mean Kasen will be a 6 footer? Only time will tell! 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© a tiny spark of happenstance | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig