the fabulous adventures of a full-time working mom raising a toddler in boston

Friday, April 25, 2014

Philips Sonicare Electric Toothbrush for Kids

Purchasing the Philips Sonicare for Kids has seriously been the best investment we've ever made in terms of taken care of Kasen's teeth. We're a big believer in good dental hygiene, but for a while Kasen wouldn't let us brush his teeth - he'd kick, moan, scream, cry whenever we'd do it.

Now? He LOVES to brush his teeth. I know. I really did say it. It's true. I can't believe it either.

I don't know if it's the fact that we have one, or the fact that it feels really good, or maybe it's the little song that plays when he hits the half way point or when the full minute is up - but Kasen now just LOVES to brush his teeth. In fact, he asks for it sometimes. Or most of the time even before I tell him it's time. He even looks for the toothpaste (we're still using non-fluoride toothpaste because he doesn't know how to spit yet.). We use Weleda's all natural toothpaste (around $7 at your local Whole Foods). So far he has 16 of his 20 teeth, with his biggest molars still missing from the mix.

I got desperate at one point so frustrated that he wouldn't let us brush his teeth. So I caved about bought it on Amazon. Yes, I know it's for kids 4 and up but honestly I don't see any harm in using it now. It's $62.88 on Amazon. Run, don't walk. You'll thank me later.



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© a tiny spark of happenstance | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig