the fabulous adventures of a full-time working mom raising a toddler in boston

Friday, January 3, 2014

Mini Boden Boys 2014 Spring Picks

I absolutely adore Mini Boden's clothes. They're such fantastic quality, super cute, great colors, and they wear and wash well. I also love the quintessential British style that is inherent in their clothes.

When Mini Boden's Spring 2014 preview was released I decided to have a look and purchase a few pieces if any caught my eye. Many of their styles tend to sell out fast so I end up having to buy them full price at first to nab some of my favorites for Kasen early. I love the spring colors! Boden also tends to release mid-season colors so I'm also holding out for those. My favorites that I jumped at the chance to buy early are below:

2-Pack Teething Bibs in Sail Blue

Kasen is still teething with his molars on its way in; it also doubles as a stylish bandanna. Given that he is much older and I don't like to use the traditional bibs, these are a nice compromise.

Doing Stuff T-Shirt in Heather/British Heritage

Doing Stuff T-Shirt in Marine/Science



Vehicle Applique T-shirt in Duck Egg/London Bus

I love the Doing Stuff T-Shirts from their Mini Boden 1 1/2 to 12 years line as well as the Vehicle Applique T-shirt from their Mini Boden baby line. Ken and I are geeks at heart and we love travel and science related appliques. Many of the motifs I tend to get for Kasen include cars, trucks, scooters, London buses, chemistry, outer space (rockets, planets, stars), and planes. We also really like animal oriented items for Kasen since he has been so obsessed with farm animals lately. More on that later.

Jersey Duffle Jacket in Marine

I love love LOVE the Jersey Duffle Jacket. I have three seasons worth of it, and even got one for my nephew Jayden in Hong Kong. I love them so much I buy them in bigger sizes when it's on sale so Kasen can wear it later. He looks adorable in it.

Essential Jersey Pants in Tennis Green


Essential Jersey Pant

And last but not least is the Essential Jersey Pant. I bought them in the marine and tennis green colors. I love bold boyish colors as opposed to the soft pastel baby boy ones. Kasen rocks the bold colors! We have gotten the Essential Jersey Pants in every single size since he was born, in the bold colors and prints. Just love them. I also grab these in bigger sizes whenever I can when they are on sale.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© a tiny spark of happenstance | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig