the fabulous adventures of a full-time working mom raising a toddler in boston

Thursday, January 16, 2014

Ever/After Tees

Whenever I have a chance to upgrade my 18 month old's wardrobe for a fraction of the original price, I do it. It's no secret that I've been a fan of Gilt Groupe since it's early days. I used to live in NYC and was a huge fan of the sample sales and when I moved back home to Boston I was saddened that these just didn't exist. Enter Gilt Groupe. When I heard they were bringing the art of sample sales online, I jumped at the chance - and now I'm a Noir member (that probably just means I purchase far too much stuff from Gilt). There are lots of copycats but IMHO Gilt Groupe will always be the original in my mind.

I love putting Kasen in items that my husband or I would wear. I'd like to think we're rather style-minded and fashion forward. I simply love super soft tees, and when Gilt had a sale on Ever/After's tees I jumped at the chance to buy some. No, not some. A bunch. I bought tees in varying colors in size 2, 4, and 6. Figured you can never get enough of the basics! Their tees are made of 100% pima cotton - the fabric is an extremely soft jersey. And they all have a vintage wash. Bless the husband and wife business partners who came up with these! You can check them out here.


THE KIDS PIMA V-NECK TEE



THE KIDS PIMA V-NECK TEETHE BOYS PIMA V-NECK POCKET TEE


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© a tiny spark of happenstance | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig