the fabulous adventures of a full-time working mom raising a toddler in boston

Sunday, September 22, 2013

Homemade Frozen Banana Yogurt Baby Pops


I made these fantastic baby pops for Kasen using fresh bananas and stonyfield baby whole milk vanilla yogurt and the Zoku Mini Pop Molds. I popped in a banana + a carton of the yogurt in my trusty beaba and voila! The perfect puree for the pop molds. I folded in the puree into the molds to the line they indicate, then added the sticks to cover it. I popped it in the freezer and by the next day they were perfectly round deliciousness. I give it to Kasen as a treat after his main meal and after his fruit. He loves it!




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© a tiny spark of happenstance | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig