the fabulous adventures of a full-time working mom raising a toddler in boston

Friday, December 7, 2012

Foodie like Mommy + Daddy!

Over the past few weeks Kasen has showed a vigorous interest in food. He'd sit at the dinner table on our laps and watch us fork/spoon/chopstick food and follow it to our mouths.

My husband was eating a wonton noodle bowl for lunch one afternoon when he was watching him (on December 5th) and noticed he was not only interested, but he wanted some! he kept trying to grab the bowl.

While I wanted to wait until he was 6 months of age we'll likely start next weekend when he turns 5 months. He's still getting up at 2am and 5am which is brutal since I've been back at work. There are some days I still feel like a zombie even after my max 1 cup of coffee that I'm allowed to have per day (since I'm still breastfeeding). We managed to find highly rated (you wouldn't believe how much research I did!) but hard to find Earth's Best infant rice cereal and oatmeal cereal at Target. It was $2.49 there - a far cry from Amazon's $9.39 price!!!



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© a tiny spark of happenstance | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig