the fabulous adventures of a full-time working mom raising a toddler in boston

Sunday, February 26, 2012

[22 weeks]: Practicing Kung Fu!

Early this morning as I lay somewhat propped up on my back in bed I suddenly felt junior kicking with more conviction than before. This time it wasn't just some fluttering here and there and some soft movement. Junior was definitely kicking, and this time you could feel him on the surface of my belly. Upon realization of this I grabbed my husband's hand and put it right over where I felt the little guy. It was an amazing moment for the both of us. I was told by my OB that we'd start feeling some kicking by week 24, so junior's a little earlier than expected at the beginning of week 22. Very exciting!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© a tiny spark of happenstance | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig