the fabulous adventures of a full-time working mom raising a toddler in boston

Friday, June 26, 2015

Five for Friday



1. Louis Vuitton and Gucci's Nightmares Come True: Wealthy Shoppers Don't Want Flashy Logos Anymore. Admittedly I'm over the flashy logos. I haven't bought anything from LV in a long time as it is feeling less special, and I'm opting for logo-less brands like Celine, Chloe, Balenciaga, Meli Melo, Miu Miu, and Mansur Gavriel. I'm also contemplating potentially selling off my LV goods to luxury sites - or should I be keeping them for my future daughter? Regardless, found this article interesting as the global proliferation has made many of these brands less desirable.

Dominique Ansel's Banana Bread | Photo Credit Tasting Table


2. Dominique Ansel's Banana Bread. After having been a long-time fan of Joanne Chang's Flour Bakery recipe, I'm ready to try this one. I've read that the inventor of the revered Cronut has extra butter and sugar in his recipe, and because of that I found it nifty that this mom blogger retooled it to make it a tad healthier.

Strawberry Tops Infused Water | Photo Credit Food52.com


3. Strawberry Tops Infused Water. It's summer, and that means it's berry season. My toddler loves berries, and this is an awesome hack for those strawberry tops.

Twin Little Prints Sheet Set in Orange Dinosaur | Photo Credit Land of Nod

Prehistoric Proportions Rug | Photo Credit Land of Nod


Feed the Dinosaur Bank | Photo Credit Land of Nod


4. Land of Nod Dinosaur Collection. My son loves dinosaurs, no question. When Land of Nod debuted its dinosaur themed bedding and accessories we went wild over it.



5. L' Occitane Shea Butter Creme Maman et Bebe. With its subtle scent and comforting shea butter, my son loves this face moisturizer. He asks to put it on himself, that is how much he loves it! One of the best winter moisturizers we've had thus far for baby. And it's made in France - it can't get any better than that.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© a tiny spark of happenstance | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig