the fabulous adventures of a full-time working mom raising a toddler in boston

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Babesta - for trendsetting tots

After 5 years of living and working (hard) in NYC in my 20s, and having been blessed with Kasen in my early 30s, given my love of fashion and style you would think I would have been aware of Giggle and Babesta - both store catered to baby, but with major style and a sense of flair. When I found out about these sites I fell in love MADLY with them. Boston's equivalent is Magic Beans, but is just isn't the same. Let's face it - while Boston is a most amazing city, it is not quite the sartorial city that New York City is. 

Babesta
As I just discovered it, I am still perusing the site! I will say they have an extensive high end stroller selection, with large stroller and umbrella stroller picks from UppaBaby, Baby Jogger, and Bugaboo. I wish I had come across Babesta when were stroller shopping in early 2012! The folks at BuyBuyBaby however were fantastic, and I owe it to them for our thorough understanding of all of the different stroller options out there. I also like how on-trend it is. I can see me purchasing not only basics but some trendy items for my little tot.

Giggle
I am in love with their better basics baby clothing line. When Kasen was born, I loaded up on their kimono long-sleeve tees, and short sleeve kimono onesies in pale blue. They're soft, fit amazingly,I avoided having to pull anything over his head with the kimono closure and seriously was the one item that I was sad about Kasen outgrowing.

giggle Better Basics Short-Sleeve Baby Body - Set of 2 (Organic Cotton)giggle Better Basics Long-Sleeve Tees - Set of 2 (Organic Cotton)
I also love the Skip Hop for Giggle changing pad and bottle holder in Giggle's exclusive signature print,which is a multi-stripe rainbow. If you know me at all, I love all things bright, happy and colorful. Especially when it comes to baby!

giggle Better Basics Striped Bottle Holdergiggle Better Basics Striped Pronto! Mini Changer
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© a tiny spark of happenstance | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig